In honor of fall coming next month, here are 10 things I'll be wearing, obsessing over, and incorporating into my wardrobe this season. There’s something about the transition into fall that makes me want to add to my closet. The crisp air, dark color palettes, layering, boots, jackets, and that effortless "I just threw this on" kind of dressing that always gets me excited.
This fall I will be leaning into pieces that feel a little nostalgic while still looking modern. From thick denim, structed jackets, rich color palettes, fun textures, and outfits that have enough 2000s influence without feeling like a costume. I've been collecting inspiration from movies, tv shows , and one of my favorite apps in the world.. Pinterest! I also have been mentally planning looks that I cant wait to wear once the temperature drops.
So, before fall officially arrives, here are the 10 pieces I have my eye on for Fall π
(you can click on images for them to appear bigger for a closer look.. anyways enjoy xoxo Miss August ♡)










Oh my gosh! I also have been really eyeing plum/purple this upcoming fall!! its such a beautiful color! you opened my eye about knitted Uggs I may have to look into that!
ReplyDeleteYes it’s so pretty and a great color to add to your wardrobe! I think most of the time people just buy dark neutrals for fall but we should add some color and make it fun. Also I got my knitted Uggs on eBay they were in mint condition and I got them for only $70. Definitely look around you can find some good deals.
Delete